If you don't know who I am or why you should trust what I am telling you, you can read about me HERE
If you don't care who I am then I hope you enjoy this entry.
I have gone on a total of 14 Cruises in my time on this earth, and I loved every single one, sometimes they were with family, other times with friends, but no matter who it was with or when it was every single one was amazing and worth every dollar!
Carnival = 7
Royal Caribbean = 1
Costa = 3
MSC = 1
A full list of the ships I have been on:
- Carnival Celebration
- Dream Cruise
- Carnival Triumph
- Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas
- Costa Magica
- Carnival Glory
- Costa Mediterranean
- Carnival Valor
- MSC Poesia
- Costa Fortuna
- Carnival Dream
- Carnival Glory
- Carnival Pride
From my list above you can see that I have a little bit of a bias when it comes to the cruise lines I prefer, now it is common knowledge that Carnival Corp own a great deal other cruise lines for example Costa Cruises is in fact owned by Carnival (just google it if you don't believe me). Anyways that isn't important, I am a lover of Carnival because my parents are and when they recommend a ship I will be going on that without a second thought.
Each and every cruise line is different whether or not they are owned by the same company the joy of going on different ships and different lines is to experience it all.
Over time I will be releasing overviews on each of these ships, especially once I get all the pictures I took in order and on my computer. I hope you will all stick around long enough to be able to experience these over views!
Thanks for reading,
Happy Cruising!
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment